Organiser: Haller Lomax
This master class is designed for representatives of exploration and mining companies, as well as government agencies.
During the master class, Haller Lomax lawyers will highlight key regulatory aspects that should be addressed in the exploration and mining projects.
• Preparation for obtaining a license for exploration / mining of solid minerals
• Disclosure of beneficiaries
• Regulatory requirements for operations planning and response
• Transition to mining, exclusive right
• Transition to the licensed mode of subsoil use